Monday, 13 August 2012

Let's Begin

Welcome! After weeks of perusing through blogs, reading other people's posts about baking and crafts that left me inspired for days, I finally gave in to the idea of setting up my own blog. I hope that you all enjoy reading my posts, although what I really want is to give you all possible ideas for your baking.


This blog won't just be about cakes and other baking goods, although that will most likely be the subject of the majority of these posts. I'll try to talk about other things important to my life, which means that I might (scratch that, I will) even talk about my favourite teas, although occasionally I manage to work up the courage to try a new blend, so I may end up giving recommendations as well. 



All that's left is to say that I hope you will enjoy my blog :)



Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment