Wednesday, 17 April 2013

I'm Loving... Everything Mint

I thought it was about time I wrote a post, don't you think?
I've been thinking of things that I could make into a series, and seeing as I browse the internet quite a lot, I thought I would do some posts about things I find, or just generally love.

So, the reason everything in this post is Mint Green, well, I actually have no idea.
I've just been buying, or looking at, a lot of items recently that have been this colour.
I think it's because it's so fresh and clean, and it counts as a pastel colour, which everyone is loving at the moment.

Every time I see this colour, it always reminds me of those Mint Milkshakes from Cafe Nero. I had a phase where every time I went to Cafe Nero, it was all I wanted to drink. This was obviously before I got into coffee.

So here are the things I've found:

I think I've fallen in love with the dress, I'm seriously considering buying it for my 21st later this year...
Aaah I don't know what to do!

What colour are you really loving at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment