Wednesday, 26 June 2013

The End of an Era

I officially have a degree.
I have a BSc (Hons) in Biochemistry.
And I have no idea what I'm going to do next.
But we're not thinking about that just yet.

I've also (mostly) moved out of my uni house (apart from one last trip after my graduation in a couple of weeks). It was weird to see the house so empty; my housemates and I managed to really make it a home, and to see it without our pictures, cushions, throws etc. was quite surreal.

One of my housemates and I made the most of our last week, and did everything we wanted to do in Nottingham. Such as renting a boat on the university lake in front of the Trent Building, having a picture with the Robin Hood statue, and visiting Wollaton Hall for one last time. 
For those of you who don't know, they shot scenes of The Dark Knight Rises at Wollaton, using it as the newly built Wayne Manor. Unfortunately for us, they filmed it during the summer after our first year, so we weren't around to stalk Anne Hathaway or Christian Bale *cries*.
 Trent Building, University Campus
Wollaton Hall
 I am really going to miss Nottingham, it has become my home over these past few years.
It is such a wonderful city, full of amazing little places.
I almost don't want to say goodbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment