Friday, 12 July 2013

The Mill Garden

I've been unexpectedly busy recently, hence no posts. I've moved back home, which meant sorting out my room. I have nearly four bags of clothing and items for the charity shop, and now I just need to find space for all the things I'm keeping.
I also had my graduation yesterday. It was such a special day, and I'm so glad I had this whole university experience. And those gowns are so cool to wear, honestly I felt like I was at Hogwarts. 
Another thing I did this week was visit one of the private gardens in my home town of Warwick. I was getting a bit bored and crazy being in the house all day, and as we are now experiencing summer, I decided to enjoy the sunshine, and the fact that I don't suffer from hayfever ;).
I went to the Mill Garden, which is next to Warwick Castle, and you get a lovely view of a couple of the towers, as well as the River Avon.
You also get a nice view of the abandoned broken bridge. I love the fact that it's covered in wild flowers and other plants, it looks beautiful, and is one of the attractions of the garden.
Overall, it was a lovely afternoon, and so quiet, thankfully there were only a couple of people there, so I could just enjoy the garden. It was so peaceful and serene, and was just what I needed to make myself  feel better. And it also allowed me to practice my photography skills ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment